Schulz on Market Cycles Richard Schulz
10/05/15: An overview.
SOMC Astro Economic Dynamics: 7/01/16
1) Economic science is marginal, and, at best, provides a broad and long (years) term perspective.
2) The economic research that does have merit is usually long term (years/decades to be valid), is not useful in investing decisions.
3) Cycles in Nature and human activities do exist, and provide some practical (trading) interventions.
4) Astro theory presents the hypothesis that daily transits are correlated with human activities.
5) The TAO 9 (9th update of the Transit Aspect Oscillator) is one of those cycles, intermediate by design (weeks into years): 100% mathematical (planetary aspects input, numbers (TAO 9 oscillator) output, 100% scientific correlations (PPMC) for 2 independent variables, and are verifiable.
6) Comparing the TAO 9 with the SP 500 index, Tuesday and Friday closing data, from 1980 through the present, gives n = 3750, r = +0.35 for 20+ transiting planetary pairs (bi-weekly transit data), for a statistical correlation of p< 0.0001, producing a significance of less than 1:10,000 against chance.
7) Technical chart analysis can also be mathematical and scientific. Those models provide an essential complement to Astro Cycles.
Respected financially (alphabetical)
08/ 11/ 2014
Sites for information and data, alphabetical:
www.astrosoftware.com (Sirius, Kepler astrology)
www.barchart.com (stock or futures portfolio, charting)
www.econintersect.com (innovative, rigorous analysis)
www.ino.com (futures portfolio, graphics)
www.scottrade.com (accounts, real-time)
www.seekingalpha.com (independent analysts)
www.shadowstats.com (money supply, true inflation)
www.stockcharts.com (charting, multiple parameters)
www.trimtabs.com (labor statisitics)
www.yahoo.com (finance news)
www.zerohedge.com (razor perspective, unique)